If you have a toxic person in your life it can be challenging to know when to cut ties. In this recent podcast interview, I discuss when to cut ties to toxic people, and what to do first before you make that move.
One of my best interviews ever that will help you understand toxicity in your life.
Cutting Ties with Toxic People – Podcast
- Why a parent’s relationship with an adult child is a privilege, not a right.
- Why prioritizing others over yourself is “a big #*!% you!” to your true self.
- The damage caused by keeping everyone around you happy.
- How to begin the process of cutting ties with a toxic person.
- How ending a relationship, even after being engaged, sparked personal growth.
“A parent’s relationship with an adult child is a privilege, not a right.” – Click to Tweet
Dealing With Toxic People Is Tough – Here’s Where To Start
Dealing with toxic people in your life can be a real challenge. It’s hard to know where to start when dealing with toxic people.
I suggest starting with my blog post: how to deal with toxic people in your life during the holidays. This blog post gives you a detailed map of how to deal with toxic people when you have no other choice but to deal with them.
However, let’s be real, that doesn’t always work. In the podcast interview above I walk you through how to know if it’s time to cut ties with toxic people and what to do first before you get to that point.
At a certain point, you might hit your limit and realize that you have to end the relationship. If you’re at that point, then this interview will help you understand what to do step by step so you know how to cut ties with toxic people and feel comfortable and not overwhelmed with the process.