About Dr Ash
I know what it’s like to feel like you don’t really know who you are.
How the toxic patterns from family,
the “shoulds” piled on by society,
and the fears about what other people think…
stopped you from being who you truly are.
Sacrificing yourself, your happiness, what you really want
To try manage. To try to make sure everyone else is okay.
But now you’re ready….
Ready to stand up for the woman you truly are.
Complex. Artistic. Vibrant. Joyful. Free.
You know that living from your heart is the way to a truly fulfilled life.
But in the past, you’ve given too much
You know what other people need before they do. It makes you an incredible helper. Someone people are naturally drawn to for support.
You feel overwhelmed.
Wondering how to create the life you’ve always wanted. Without having to just “work harder”.
You’ve been addicted to “busy” for so long you’re terrified of what will happen when you stop.
When you stop trying so damn hard.
When you stop trying to prove yourself.
And you just start being.
All of you.
Every divine aspect of yourself.
Accepting all of it. Every nuance of your heart and soul.
To allow yourself to be exactly who you were always meant to be.
You see, you’ve been withholding this from yourself your entire life.
Using the excuse that you had to.
You had to walk on eggshells.
You had to make sure people liked you.
You had to keep doing everything, for everyone.
Because you were terrified of what would happen if you stopped.
If you stopped trying to be loved.
And started to BE LOVE.
The hero you’ve been waiting for is you.
You are the one who will break yourself free.
To live a joyful and
And impact the world through your presence (rather than
To live your purpose you must know who you are on the deepest levels.
And change the world each time you say “hell yes” to the woman you truly are.
Being happy and satisfied
Deeper intimacy in relationships
More success in your business or job
More authentic connection with yourself and others
All because you finally had the courage to treat yourself with the same divine grace you normally reserve for others.
It takes courage to stop settling.
To stop fearing the light inside of you.
To allow yourself to go “
To combine all of your gifts and finally do what you were brought here to do.
Change the world by being deeply and authentically you.
I know this journey, because it was my own…
I lived a life that looked great on paper.
The American Dream…..
I was a successful psychologist. The lead specialist in trauma, sexual assault, mindfulness, and borderline personality disorder for a 40,000 student university.
I owned a nice home with my fiance.
And yet, I was miserable.
Only by finding the true courage that had lived in me all along was I able to leave it all behind.
- Leaving jobs as the director of two separate multi-million-dollar coaching training companies because I couldn’t for another moment spend my life building someone else’s dream, when I had my own to build.
- Letting go of all of my “stuff” and becoming minimalist so that I could focus on a life of experience and adventure.
- Spending time living in a log cabin in the Rocky Mountains, living off-grid on an organic farm in Hawaii, learning to surf on my 40th birthday, and now living as an expat in Bali, Thailand, Australia, and traveling the world.
- Awakening spiritual gifts that I had never imagined possible and teaching others to do the same.
I’ve cozied up with my fear.
And allowed myself to be all of me.
Over and over again, risking the fear of being “too much”.
I’ve taken a stand for living a life of true freedom, ecstatic joy, and purpose.
But I had to learn to manage my superpowers.
I too am a Highly Sensitive Empath. With narcissism and alcoholism in my family that taught me patterns which had kept me trapped in toxic cycle.
I created a proven system to manage the emotional sensitivity, to set aside anxiety, worry, and fear. To stop swinging the pendulum wildly from letting people dump on me to shutting out the world to protect myself.
I’ve learned to quiet the inner critic to make way for my divine connection to speak clearly through every aspect of my life.
I’ve overcome a dysfunctional childhood and created a system to help women leave behind the fears that keep them captive in their own lives.
You are NEVER too much, and always enough
I don’t believe in win/lose situations. I used to when I was a practicing psychologist because I was so unhappy. I thought “this is good enough” and thought it was greedy or too bold to want better. To dream bigger. To say “I’m going to see the world”. To live the type of life other people only dream of.
It can take some radical transformation to get to the point where you can own all of your magic, your power, your enoughness and not feel selfish.
It’s not ego. It’s not bragging or boasting. It’s real confidence.
When you have real confidence you inspire others just by being yourself. And you inspire them to take deeper care of themselves too.
When you’re bold enough to revel in your brilliance, your freedom to do it your way, and connect to God (or the universe) – suddenly the world starts reacting to you a whole lot differently!
The two most frequent things that my clients share are:
1. They are Highly Sensitive Empaths
2. They have a past that was dysfunctional in some way (parent, sibling, and/or partner who was narcissistic, alcoholic, neglectful, highly critical or controlling, emotionally, psychologically, or physically abusive).
*although sometimes my clients don’t even realize the extent of the dysfunction because they’ve been trained their whole life to keep the family secrets, even from themselves.
The most common problems these women face are that:
1. You internalize the external criticism and turn it on yourself. Torturing yourself from the inside. You guilt and shame yourself for pretty much everything in your life. Saying “what’s wrong with me” frequently instead of “what’s wrong with this situation”. Whether it’s feeling a lot or feeling totally shut down you look at yourself critically and throw insults around your inner temple like “god you’re stupid” “can’t you do anything right” “what’s wrong with you!?” Not realizing that you’re replaying the script from when they were young.
2. You end up having messed up relationships. Whether business or personal, you often end up seeking approval from others because this was how love was doled out growing up. You look externally to validate your self-worth and self-esteem. Because if others didn’t approve of you when you were a child, shit could hit the fan. You may have rebelled but simultaneously feared you’d get in trouble. You have a constant sense of walking on eggshells with all of your decisions. You’re tailoring your desires based on what won’t rock the boat too much. You simultaneously have a hard time setting boundaries and being totally open and honest with others. You often don’t know how to fully trust another because you don’t fully trust yourself because you were taught growing up that you were untrustworthy.
Everything Is Possible
My experience, skills, and knowledge:
❤️ Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology to help you confront the psychological basis of what’s going on
❤️ More than 14 years experience helping clients transform their lives
❤️ 8 years of graduate training as a graduate of Masters and Doctoral programs approved by the American Psychological Association
❤️ Specialized training and experience in LGBTQ issues, sexual assault and abuse, mindfulness and meditation, eating disorders, borderline personality disorder and narcissism, couples and relationship counseling, depression, anxiety, self-esteem, personality development (i.e.: “who am I”?), emotional intelligence and emotional regulation.
❤️ Specialized experience and expertise in spiritual mentorship, intuitive and psychic development, metaphysics, Law of Attraction, and making the impossible your new reality.
❤️ Reiki master with that energetic kung fu
❤️ I’m psychic and a channel of the divine. These help me provide guidance from a whole other level of experience for my clients and help me provide first-hand experiential learning for clients who wish to expand these abilities.
❤️ Neuropsychology, quantum physics, anatomy, and statistic methods educated (I love it when woo is backed by research!).
❤️ Former director of two different multi-million dollar international coach training schools. Experience training hundreds of coaches, psychologists, and therapists and supporting them in their work with clients.
❤️ More than 25 years of personal and spiritual development work. Working through my own issues raised in a family rife with narcissism, alcoholism, and psychological and emotional abuse. I’ve moved through all of it and am often told by my clients “you are your best testimonial”.