This week’s radio show is about the 5 questions you can begin to ask yourself TODAY to discover YOUR soul’s purpose! We all have a divine purpose in life. It’s time you started living yours!!
During this radio show we discussed:
- We’re each born with a divine purpose. We each have a reason for being that our soul yearns to express. There is something that you’re meant to do that will make you leap out of bed in the morning and say “hell yes!!” to life.
- But so many of us stop ourselves from pursuing this purpose. We think that we have to be special to do something that speaks to our soul. That only certain people get to do such things.
- Or we start to become afraid of what pursuing our purpose might mean. I actually just posted a blog about this – the 6 ways you might be getting in your own way of pursuing your soul’s purpose. Mostly, they relate to being afraid. Afraid of what might happen next, afraid of not having other’s approval, afraid of outshining other people and making them uncomfortable. You may even become self-critical because you think that’s the only way to grow or you thought that there was only one appropriate path from birth to death. Well, those assumptions are keeping you stuck!
- How can you tell that it’s time to look for your passionate purpose? How can you tell that it’s time to pursue the song of your soul? It’s when you feel like you’re on permanent bitch mode. When you’ve been feeling stuck, like a caged animal, and like your life is just far too small for you. These are basically physical signs that teach us that we’ve lived far too small for too long. And that it’s time to be quiet and tune in!
- There are a few secrets that can help you find what your true passionate purpose is. And they’re not what you’ve been told they are.
- You don’t find your purpose by perusing catalogues of college majors, or looking through career websites. I remember doing this when I was in college and just being overwhelmed by all of the information. Feeling like “how am I supposed to make heads or tails of all of this!”. It was just too much information for me to be able to see things clearly! And ultimately, it was all just information. It didn’t feed into my spirit and my soul. It didn’t connect with what really inspired you.
- I’m going to be discussing how you can start to connect with what you truly desire in life and what your biggest boldest dreams are.
- So, as promised, here are my top 5 techniques for finding your passionate purpose.
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What would you be doing every day if money were no object?
- What do you do that makes you lose time and causes you to forget to eat and hours to go by on the clock without you even realizing it?
- What makes you happy and joyful? What, above all else, do you find yourself smiling about?
- What do you value the most in life? How can you create more of that? That’s your purpose.
If you’re ready to chat about how my coaching can help you discover your soul’s purpose then schedule a free 30 minute insight session with me!